Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mary J. Blige...Domestic Issue??

Yes...apparently there is a rumor going around that Mary J. is goin through some difficulties in her marriage. At a recent party on Tuesday, Mary was reported to have punched her husband in the face. Her husband had been apparently flirting with a waitress there. It was said that she punched her husband, Kendu Isaacs, so severely that it drew blood. Hmmm....keepin him in check, Mary?? Mary, on the other hand, denies the rumor. Witnesses claimed to have heard statements such as "You're not gonna ruin my night." and "What are you gonna do, Chris Brown me?" Well hopefully this is a rumor...I would hate that Mary would go through all this.


On the upside, I love Mary's new single "I Am". If y'all haven't heard it...check the vid out.



<33 Lanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment