Saturday, December 19, 2009

Females with BAD weave.

AMERICA. I'm done. We have a REAL national threat. These females and this WEAVE. OMFG. Kill me now. It should be against the law to walk out the house like that. I mean, seriously. Thank GOD I am blessed with NATURAL hair. Now I don't have ANY problems with weave in general. I have friends who wear it. It's just the ones with the stringy, can't get wet weave that puffs up when water touches it and then their tracks be stickin out. Like COME ON LADIES. WTF?? If you don't have the $$ to get the weave that's worth while, then DON'T GET WEAVE. Take some vitamins or SOMETHING. Y'all think I'm playin. LOOK at this...


EXHIBIT A.




EXHIBIT B.




EXHIBIT C.




EXHIBIT D.




I REST MY CASE. So ladies...do me and America a favor and step it up. Thankss. If this DOES NOT apply to you, please laugh at these silly girls. This segment is DONE....FOR NOW. Look out for a part 2.


<33 Lanie.

2 comments: