Sunday, November 22, 2009

Comeback Chris?

Now i used to be a faithful chris brown fan. Not the "i'm his WIFEY" fan, but just a fan. But after the whole Rihanna situation, I was kinda like.... "DAMN." But after his break from music and public speaking, he came back with two songs. "I Can Transform Ya" and "Crawl." I love BOTH songs. "I Can Transform Ya" is typical Chris and "Crawl" is about Rihanna. Hmm....hey, we were NOT expecting THAT one, huh? The only thing that's a little weird to me is how Cassie is the leading lady in "Crawl." DAMN chris, yu couldn't find at least SOMEONE close to Rihanna with a DECENT haircut? Tsk tsk...but here are the vids.


"I Can Transform Ya"








"Crawl"









Could this be a new beginning for Chris?? He can only hope.
<33 Lanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment