Monday, November 23, 2009

AMA's.

The AMA's came on last night...and OMG!
To basically wrap it up in a few words. LOVED IT. Well SOME of it. I didn't appreciate Taylor Swift ass stealing every other musicians shine. WTF? You weren't the ONLY one that made music...thank you. She even won out Michael Jackson. MJ. That man has performed his ass off for over 40 years...and Taylor Swift beats him with her 2 to 3 years. HELL NAW. And I actually LIKE her ass. Well, not no more. That's the one time Kanye SHOULD'VE RAN UP. DAMMIT. Yes, I'm upset and IDGAF. It DEFINITELY wasn't fair. She walked away with 5 AMA's...among those being "Best POP Artist", "Best Country Artist", and "Artist of the Year." WTF??? In denial? So am I.



ANYWAY...

Let's talk about PERFORMANCES. AHHHH...the good stuff. And the bad stuff...and the ok stuff. By the way...these are performances I actually CARE to mention. (:

First up...RIHANNA!!

A lot of people say her performance sucked ass. Well, I think she did ok. I mean, this is her first performance since the Chris Breezy incident. I was just kind of mad she didn't do "Russian Roulette." That's my SHIIIIIT. But the songs she did were "The Wait Is Over" and "Hard." I thought they were good. She tryna sound bad ass. But she had this weird ass [i hope its not a tattoo] line going down in her chest. I think it said Rated R...either way...I hope its NOT a tattoo...because THAT shit wasn't hot. But here's the vid of her performance. Y'all be the judges.












Next up...ALICIA KEYSSSS!!

I love her SO much. And she did my FAVORITE song!! It's her new single called "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart." That's my jam. She was playing the piano in mid-air. The stage was floating... [with restraints, of course] LMFAOOO. And she had this ONE dancer who was GETTIN IT IN!! You just gotta watch it. Here's the vid.





Now for the COMEBACKS of the night.

Janet Jackson and J-Lo. Yes, J-Lo. LOL.
Janet was AMAZING. Some people said she was lipsnycing..but IDGAF. It's Janet, BITCHESS. She performed some old songs like "Miss You Much" and "Together Again." But J-Lo's ass FELL during her performance. She had me going UNTIL she fell. Tsk tsk. Step your dancers up girl. Here are the vids.










LAST..BUT NOT LEAST. Miss LADY GAGAAAA!


No words can describe this...just watch.







That's all I really had to say...besides the fact that...
1. Eminem had the BALLS to perform his part of "Forever" without everyone else. FYI. Drake's ass was there.
2. Drake, Kid Cudi, and Jeremih...brought their SEXY asses on stage...OH, FORGOT Y'ALL WAS THERE.
3. Jay-Z did "Empire State of Mind" AS USUAL. Come on Hov.
4. Where was Kanye when you REALLY needed him?

So yea...bye lovess.


<33 Lanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment